Vinschool’s expansion into Thanh Hoa Province
K-10 education will be offered in the first year of operation of Vinschool in Thanh Hoa. As construction has concluded, the schools are now accepting registrations for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Vinschool Star City Kindergarten and Vinschool Star City Primary, Secondary and High school are the newest schools within the Vinschool Education System. Located in Vinhomes Star City Urban Area, Le Loi Boulevard, Dong Hai Ward, Thanh Hoa City, they promise to be ideal learning environments for students.
Covering a total area of more than 18,000 sq.m, Vinschool Star City in Thanh Hoa has nearly 100 well-equipped classrooms and over 20 specialized rooms, which include the Innovation Center, year-round pools, IT labs, science labs, a library, a football pitch, a basketball court, etc., meeting the diverse needs of students.
Besides good infrastructure, thanks to Vingroup’s investments, Vinschool has qualified and experienced teachers and high-quality programs of study that help create a generation of excellent, dynamic, well-educated Vietnamese citizens with global minds while maintaining deep appreciation for traditional values.
Vinschool has recently held education and admissions workshops to mark its first presence in Thanh Hoa, attracting the participation of representatives of Thanh Hoa Department of Education and Training, along with many local teachers, parents and students. These workshops gave the teachers and parents in Thanh Hoa an opportunity to hear from Vinschool’s education experts and teachers. They learned about the international curriculum being taught at Vinschool as well as a student-centered learning, global citizenship education and a healthy diet that Vinschool aims to provide for all of its students.
ESSENTIALS FOR FUTURE GLOBAL CITIZENS
- Students not only obtain knowledge at school but also have numerous opportunities to develop attitude, character, and important skills such as critical thinking, collaboration, leadership and synthesis, further enabling students to make meaningful contributions to society.
- Besides crucial skills of global citizenship, students also learn about and experience Vietnamese cultural values. Vinschool is the only grade school in Vietnam to incorporate Vietnamese Studies and Global Citizenship Education (GCED) into its school-wide curriculum from grades 1 to 12.
- Our high school students can select classes from nearly 50 offered courses including college-level courses such as AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Psychology, AP Statistics, Design, Thinking Skills, etc. Each student is responsible for customizing his or her own learning with the help of academic counselors, as long as the chosen classes are ability-appropriate and support the student’s career aspirations.
- Students can learn anytime, anywhere thanks to Vinschool’s online library full of resources. Students are able to self-study through e-learning resources alongside regular in-class sessions designated for more complex contents.
- Students can join an array of extracurricular activities or student-led academic clubs.
- Gifted students from a range of fields are identified and selected to participate in personalized enrichment programs at the Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Center, so that their talents can reach their maximum potential in an ideal environment.
VINSCHOOL STAR CITY – THANH HOA ANNOUNCES THE CALL FOR K-10 ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
For more information, please contact us via:
– Phone number: 18006511 (select your preferred language and dial extension 1)
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org