VINSCHOOL ENROLLMENT NOTICE FOR 2019 – 2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
Vinschool school system is open for enrollment from kindergarten to end of high school for the 2019 – 2020 academic year. Following 5 years of development, Vinschool has affirmed its role as a pioneer, a leader in curriculum reform and educational philosophy among school systems in Viet Nam. Vinschool is the school system of choice for nearly 23,000 parents of students across all education levels.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE VINSCHOOL?
- Comprehensive curriculum covering KNOWLEDGE – SKILLS – VIRTUES. The greatest difference in Vinschool’s curriculum, compared to others, is the focus on developing skills and virtues in tandem with preparing students with the necessary knowledge. Students are equipped with lifelong learning skills to be prepared for a better future in a changing world.
- Vinschool has affirmed its role as a pioneer, a leader in curriculum reform and educational philosophy among school systems in Viet Nam. Vinschool has twice received commendations from the Ministry of Education and Training for educational reform. At the same time, Vinschool is the first school system in Viet Nam eligible to teach a dual, integrated Cambridge – Vietnamese curriculum, as authorized by the Ministry of Education and Training.
- In March 2019, Vinschool officially became a member of the Council of International Schools CIS. CIS is a membership community committed to high quality international education. CIS member institutions share the desire to provide students with the knowledge, skills and abilities to pursue their lives as global citizens. Also, a commitment to high quality international education.
- As a K-12 school system, Vinschool students enjoy a systematic curriculum with high continuity
- As a not-for-profit school system developed by Vingroup, Vinschool enjoys international standard investment in educational infrastructure. At the same time, Vinschool has also received great attention from Vingroup in improving the quality of educators. The curriculum will develop a generation of global citizens with Vietnamese characteristics. One that is the epitome of national talents, dynamism, modernity, integration and built on traditional values.
- Talented students in various sectors are able to pursue their strengths at the Gifted And Talented Education (GATE) Center to further develop their talents.
INFORMATION FOR ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2019 – 2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
Vinschool is open for enrollment in kindergarten (18 months – 5 years old), primary, middle and high school in:
- Ha Noi: Enrolment open for K-12
- Ho Chi Minh City: Enrolment open for K-10
- Haiphong: Enrolment open for K-9