VINSCHOOL’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON ADMISSIONS SEASON FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021 – 2022
Vinschool would like to announce that we have now opened up the admissions process for the academic year 2021 – 2022, accepting applicants from Preschool to High School.
ABOUT VINSCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEM
As one of Vingroup’s social enterprises in the education field, Vinschool is operated as a non-profit organization. Since its establishment 8 years ago, Vinschool has experienced a rapid growth in the number of enrolled students, while at the same time it has affirmed our leading position in education reform across Vietnam. With a state-of-the-art curriculum following international standards, Vinschool nurtures students to develop their character and skills in order to grow into responsible, ambitious citizens who lead happy, fruitful lives and actively contribute to the ongoing improvements of their national and international communities.
Aspiring to become a Vietnamesse education system of the highest international standards, Vinshool has obtained membership status by the Council of International Schools (CIS) for 6 campuses (including 10 schools). All 35 schools within the Vinschool Education System are striving for standardization in curriculum design, teacher recruitment & training, and education service operations in accordance with CIS’s Core standards.
Vinschool is also a pioneer in the “Digitalization in Education” movement, combining online learning materials and opportunities with traditional “offline” classroom activities (or “blended learning”). Such an approach equips students with necessary competencies and virtues to not only adapt to but also thrive in our ever-changing world.
ESSENTIALS FOR FUTURE GLOBAL CITIZENS
- Students not only obtain knowledge at school but also have numerous opportunities to develop attitude, character, and important skills such as critical thinking, collaboration, leadership and synthesis, further enabling students to make meaningful contributions to society.
- Besides crucial skills of global citizenship, students also learn about and experience Vietnamese cultural values. Vinschool is the only grade school in Vietnam to incorporate Vietnamese Studies and Global Citizenship Education (GCED) into its school-wide curriculum from grades 1 to 12.
- Our high school students can select classes for themselves from nearly 50 offered courses including college-level courses such as AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Psychology, AP Statistics, Design, Thinking Skills, etc. Each student is responsible for customizing his own learning with the help of academic counselors, as long as the chosen classes are ability-appropriate and support the student’s career aspirations.
- Students can learn anytime, anywhere thanks to Vinschool’s online library of learning materials. This resource allows students to self-study through e-learning videos alongside regular in-class sessions designated for more complex contents.
- Students can join an array of extracurricular activities or student-led academic clubs.
- Gifted students from a range of fields are identified and selected to participate in personalized enrichment programs at the Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Center, so that their talents can reach their maximum potential in an ideal environment.
ADMISSIONS INFORMATION FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021 – 2022
Vinschool is open for applications from Preschool (18 month – 5 years old) up to High School. Details for each city are as below:
- Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city, Hai Phong: accepting Preschool, Primary School, and Secondary School applications (grade 1 to grade 11);
- Thanh Hoa: accepting Preschool, Primary School, and Secondary School applications (grade 1 to grade 9);
- Ha Tinh: accepting Preschool applications.
If interested, parents can register online here dangky.vinschool.edu.vn