VINSCHOOL’S ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2020 – 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Vinschool Education System would like to announce that K-12 applications for the 2020-2021 intake are now open. Over the last 6 years of operation >> development, Vinschool has experienced tremendous growth in the quantity of students enrolled and gradually affirmed our pioneering role in reforming curriculum among school systems in Vietnam. Besides expanding the scale to 32 campuses with more than 27,000 students, Vinschool has focused on providing in-depth training and realizing the mission of a Vietnamese school with international standards.
With the 07 biggest schools in the system being officially granted the membership status by the Council of International Schools (CIS) from March 2019, Vinschool is the very first education system in Vietnam to follow CIS domains. All schools across the system are striving for standardization in curriculum design, teacher training, education service operations and recruitment in order to acquire CIS accreditation in the years to come.
Vinschool’s advantages, such as comprehensive curriculum covering knowledge, skills and virtues, qualified teachers, high quality and safe learning environment, and especially the great combination of the national identity and the world’s best educational practices, are highly appreciated by thousands of parents.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE VINSCHOOL?
- As a K-12 education system, Vinschool has a systematic curriculum with high continuity;
- Vinschool is the very first school in Vietnam eligible to teach a dual, integrated Cambridge – Vietnamese curriculum, as authorized by the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET);
- 100% of Vinschool teachers receive in-depth training in pedagogical psychology and teaching methodology under America’s teacher training program;
- 80% of Vinschool’s education programs are “imported”; they are world-renowned or exclusively designed by world’s leading experts;
- Vinschool is the only school in Vietnam to integrate Vietnamese Studies into its official curriculum for students in grades 1-12;
- Vinschool is one of the few schools in Vietnam which facilitate STEM education via its Innovation Centers/ Maker Spaces;
- As a not-for-profit education system developed by Vingroup, Vinschool receives international standard investments in educational infrastructure;
- Talented students in different fields receive specialized training at the Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Center in order to excel themselves.
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Vinschool is open for enrollment in Kindergarten (18 months – 5 years old), Primary, Secondary and High school in:
- Hanoi: Enrollment open for K-11
- Ho Chi Minh City: Enrollment open for K-10
- Hai Phong City: Enrollment open for K-10
- Ha Tinh: Enrollment open for Kindergarten