The Cambridge International Education Program at Vinschool
The Cambridge International Education Program is no longer strange to parents of students in Vietnam, as in recent years, many international, semi-international or public schools have implemented the program into teaching.
Although we all aim for the same goal, each school, each educational institution has its own approaches based on its own philosophy, teaching methods and context.
Since 2017, Vinschool Education System has implemented the Cambridge International Education Program at the Advanced Program from primary to high school. Especially starting from this school year, Vinschool officially launched the Cambridge program for 5-year-old Alvin preschool students. To help parents better understand the Cambridge International Education Program at Vinschool, the school would like to introduce a series of #CambridgeatVinschool articles that are updated weekly on our official Fanpage.
By answering frequently asked questions from parents, our wish is that the information about the Cambridge International Program will be approached from general to detailed, contributing to a comprehensive perspective and supporting parents in the process of choosing the appropriate curriculum and subjects at Vinschool.
Parents who have questions related to the Cambridge International Education Program at Vinschool, please send questions for support in the next articles here.
In the first article, let’s answer the question: “What is an International Education Program?”
The Cambridge International Education Program is the world’s largest international school program for students aged 5 to 19. The internationality of the program is reflected in the following aspects:
- Around the world, more than 10,000 schools in 160 countries are currently implementing the Cambridge International Education Program, providing a flexible and transitive learning path to meet the needs, capabilities, and diverse orientation of the students.
- The Cambridge Program is built on the highest international educational standards, yet allows flexibility in design to integrate with local curricula in different countries, thereby helping students prepare for global citizenship while preserving national identity.
- Students enrolled in the Cambridge Program have the opportunity to obtain international education certificates and diplomas that are recognized by universities and employers around the world.
- The Cambridge Program emphasizes the depth of subject knowledge along with the comprehensive development of higher-order thinking skills and a passion for lifelong learning, helping students succeed in the future.
- The highly applied interdisciplinary approach equips students with the ability to analyze, evaluate, deduce, and research on real-world issues, thereby preparing them to become global citizens.