The 2020-2021 Innovation Challenge Announcement
The 2020-2021 Innovation Challenge is a competition which encourages scientiﬁc-technological research and innovation among Vinsers and enables them to apply their acquired knowledge to solve practical problems, thereby ensuring a more well-rounded education within the system.
The best projects will be chosen for science-technology innovation competitions and exhibitions at home and abroad.
Details of the competition are as follows:
- This competition is open to all Grade 6-12 Vinsers across the whole Vinschool system
- There should be no more than 02 students contributing to a project
- ACCEPTED FIELDS
Entries should be projects on Natural Sciences, Technology – Engineering – IT, or Social and Behavioral Sciences (they will be categorized into 3 corresponding tables).
- Do not copy or take others’ research results without citing the sources
- Do not use pathogens, toxic chemicals or substances that are harmful to the environment
- Projects that offer feasible products or solutions are highly encouraged
- Those who join the 2020-2021 Innovation Challenge will be eligible for certiﬁcates and prizes and have a chance to participate in competitions at municipal, national and international levels
- Those who advance to the ﬁnal will receive support and funding
- Competition announcement: September 05, 2020
- Submission of registration list: September 19, 2020
- School-wide reporting: October 02 – November 18, 2020
- Submission of system-wide candidate list: November 30, 2020
- Final round: December 19, 2020
(The best projects will be chosen for competitions at municipal, national and international levels).