Scholarship opportunity at Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City exclusively for Vinsers
Wednesday, 22/12/2021, 08:12 (GMT+7)
To bring forth many learning opportunities and scholarships exclusively for Vinsers, Vinschool constantly looks for cooperative programs with prestigious local and foreign higher education institutions.
Towards the realization of this goal, on December 9, 2021, the Memorandum of Understanding signing ceremony between Vinschool and International University of Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City took place successfully at Vinschool Central Park High school.
Attending the signing ceremony were Mr. Stuart McLay – Director of Education Quality Management and Assessment of Vinschool, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Le Van Canh – Vice Rector of the International University, and other representatives from the two schools’ Board of Directors. The two schools have agreed on many cooperative aspects regarding enrollment and scholarship opportunities exclusively for Vinsers in the whole system, including:
- The admission and scholarship program based on the achievements of international certificates such as IELTS, SAT, ACT, A-Level, etc. are all certificates that Vinsers owns. Other international certificates will be considered by the Admissions Committee on a case-by-case basis;
- Annually, the International University will award at least 2 partner scholarships for excellent students of Vinschool according to the conditions of the Admission Council;
- Ho Chi Minh National University will consider the application for priority admission only for Vinschool students.
During the signing ceremony, the representative of the International University expressed confidence in the quality of education and training for students at Vinschool, and was especially impressed with the high school program with unique advantages for Vinsers such as:
- Have the opportunity to register for General courses (Advanced Placement – AP AP) in more than 50 courses offered by the school, offering special advantages to Vinschool students when they transfer to other local universities, including credit reduction;
- Receive one-on-one advice and support from academic advisors, thereby setting a detailed and personal learning path to realize future goals;
- Opportunities to participate in many career-oriented activities and university applications such as internship programs and exhibitions of local and foreign universities, and opportunities to study advanced programs recognized around the world in order to identify strengths and professions students want to pursue.
International University – Ho Chi Minh National University is one of the options that Vinsers are very interested in because it is the first public university to use English as the main language in teaching and learning. Currently, International University is training 23 bachelor programs, including outstanding training disciplines suitable for Vinsers such as Business Administration, Information Technology, Finance, English Language, etc.