Vice Principal – Vinschool T35 Times City Primary School
The Vice Principal serves to offer leadership, inspiration and guidance to the teaching staff, to ensure the smooth day to day operations of the school, and to work effectively as a key member of the School Leadership Team. Responsibility for all day to day operations of the school including the development of a high performance culture, for students and staff.
- Improving the educational outcomes of students in the Vinschool Education System
- Developing the quality of teaching and learning
- Nurturing positive relationships between students, teachers, the community and stakeholders.
The Vice Principal reports to the school Principal
- Assist the Principal to lead the school community to develop, articulate and commit to a shared educational vision focused on providing quality learning outcomes for all students
- Act for the Principal when required.
- Uphold the vice principal-ship as a values based, ethical and moral activity.
- Embed socially just practices in daily school life.
- Set high standards for students and staff performance.
- Actively participate in lifelong learning and ongoing professional development.
- Form partnerships with parents, community groups, industry and business.
- Be futures orientated and strategic
- Understand the legislation and policies that impact on schooling
- Manage resources to achieve goals
Requirement and experience:
- A degree within education and previous experience in a leadership role, preferably as a Head of Department or Vice Principal.
- Compliance with visa requirements for working in Vietnam
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- High levels of personal integrity
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and remain clam
- Proactive and willingness to take on multiple tasks
- Self-motived and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a team play, willing to help and be flexible
- Continually strive for improvement
- Previous international accreditation experience is desirable but not required