Announcement Re: Children of Vinhomes Residents to be given priority enrollment into Vinschool (School year 2019-2020)
Dear Distinguished Vinhomes Residents,
The Vinschool Education System would like to send our warmest greetings and wishes of health to the distinguished Residents of Vinhomes. As part of Vingroup JSC, Vinschool always prioritizes the children of Vinhomes residents who aspire to attend the schools of the Vinschool K-12 education system for the next school year.
For the school year 2019-2020, Vinschool will prioritize the children of Vinhomes residents who register for our schools no later than 5pm, March 29, 2019. Due to an increasing high demand for school registration at Vinschool, we encourage residents to register their children early to secure resident privileges. In case residents wish to apply after this time, we will admit students on a rolling basis, with a waiting list applied.
I. Priority Application
- The children and grandchildren of the owners of apartment/villa in Vinhomes urban areas who are living with the owners in the apartment/villa.
- The children of the owners of apartments/villas in Vinhomes urban areas that have a Vinschool but the owner has yet to move in. The owners must have a signed housing contract.
II. Registration process
Step 1: Register your children for Vinschool: HERE
Step 2: Confirm registration information:
Priority Application Section I.1 – Vinschool and Vinhomes jointly confirm the apartment owner’s information.
Priority Application Section I.2 – Residents send copies of sales contracts (as instructed in the enrollment registration link) to prove ownership. The copy of the contract only needs to contain the following information: name of the apartment/villa, owner’s name, owner’s signature and signature and seal of the Seller.
Step 3: Vinschool informs the results of confirmation to the residents and provides instructions on tuition fee payment:
- Registration fee for Preschool level: VND1,500,000/registered student
- Registration fee for K-12 education system: VND2,000,000/registered student
*Note: This fee is not refundable or transferable in any case.
Step 4: Students participate in the entrance exam according to the school’s schedule and are assessed according to the admission criteria that apply to the Vinschool Education System, regardless of the priority of their application.
For further inquiries, please contact the Admissions & Customer Service Department.
In the North:
- Address: Vinschool Times City, T36 – T37 Times City Residence, 458 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- Phone: 02439753333 – ext. 2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the South:
- Address: Vinschool Central Park, Vinhomes Central Park Residence, 720A Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
- Phone: 02836226888 – ext. 0
- Email: email@example.com