VINSCHOOL’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON ADMISSIONS SEASON FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2022 – 2023
With the mission of “incubating excellence”, Vinschool education system has constantly innovated, learned and refined itself to become a world-class general education system in Vietnam for 8 years in operation since its founding.
JOURNEY OF BUILDING AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL
- 2013: Vinschool Education System was officially established
- 2017: Vinschool joined the Cambridge Assessment International Education
- 2019: Vinschool started its journey to join the Council of International Schools (CIS)
- 2021: Maintain its position as the largest education system in Vietnam with 45 campuses nationwide serving more than 36,000 students
Vinschool is proud
- Being the first education system licensed by the Ministry of Education to implement an integrated innovative program under Decree 86/2018/ND-CP.
- Being the pioneering education system implementing the credit training model at the high school level, in which students can choose from about 50 subjects based on their own orientations, interests and abilities.
- Being the leading education system in digital transformation and application of educational technology for teaching in Vietnam. Vinschool students can study anytime, anywhere and access a wide range of online learning materials.
- Being the only education system in Vietnam teaching Vietnamese Studies, Character & Life Skills Education (CLISE) and Global Citizenship Education (GCED) subjects throughout Primary to High School programs.
- Being an education system that leads the philosophy of “developing talents to serve the community”, with the establishment of the Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Center where talented students in different fields can develop their passion and disseminate knowledge in the community.
FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS
The curriculum at Vinschool focuses on developing self-control and self-study capabilities, and 21st century skill sets. Vinschool students are able to stay ahead of trends and adapt themselves to unstoppable changes in an unsettled world.
With a student-centric philosophy, Vinschool focuses on nurturing a core value system including Respect – Inquisitiveness – Integrity – Proactiveness – Creativity. On this foundation, students will be nurtured to become global citizens with a Vietnamese cultural identity, lifelong learners, and individuals who aspire to become the pioneer generation and shape the future. From there, they can live happily, be ready to serve the community, build the country and integrate internationally.
REASONS TO CHOOSE VINSCHOOL
1. Students are safe and happy
Vinschool is the first and only Vietnamese education system committed to complying with 25 core standards belonging to 8 sets of standards in the CIS international assessment framework to ensure the welfare and safety of students.
2. Students are equipped with the ability to adapt to the future
The curriculum at Vinschool equips students with knowledge, understanding, skills, and a sense of the responsibility of a global citizen in a changing future.
3. Develop deep thinking for students
The inquiry teaching method helps to develop deep thinking and a passion for learning, encouraging students to explore, dare to think and take actions and overcome the limits of their current abilities.
4. Students are in control of their studies
At Vinschool, students play an active role in building goals and plans, participating in a curriculum that is appropriate to their abilities and learning needs.
5. Student’s talents are nurtured
Vinschool believes that each student is a unique individual with their own strengths, so students are provided with a variety of pathways and support to unlock and develop multi-disciplinary talents.
START YOUR JOURNEY AT VINSCHOOL
ADMISSIONS INFORMATION FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2022 – 2023
Vinschool is open for applications from Kindergarten (18 month – 5 years old) up to High School. Details for each city are as below:
- Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city, Hai Phong, Thanh Hoa: accepting Kindergarten, Primary School, and Secondary School applications (grade 1 to grade 11);
- Ha Tinh: accepting Kindergarten applications.
If interested, parents can register online here